Monday, February 15, 2010

Where I'm Coming From

In the last year, I've spent a lot of time listening and talking to people about natural gas and shale gas drilling. Landowners, industry people, consultants, regulators, environmentalists, activists, politicians, academics, industry advocates and detractors. In person, online, on the phone. At conferences, in chat rooms, in board rooms, on the street, and at rig sites. By e-mail, Twitter, Facebook -- you name it.

In my career, I've worked in the industry, with environmental regulators, promoted the work of environmental professionals and college professors, ghost wrote articles for electric generation engineerrs, and blogged for an environmental web site.

I've heard lots of concerns, lots of explaination and lots of angles. Maybe not all of them, but likely most. I've started this blog to share what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment